Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wrist Wear

Today we are on to bracelets. Come to find out, I don't really have many bracelets on the blue scale...

I also realized I don't have any "blue" and gold bracelets. It's a want need. I think I can fulfill that need. ;)

One more thing, I'm not much of a bracelet wearer. I usually wear my watch and match it up with one or two small bracelets.

But here is what I do have and what I do wear!

{left: love this turquoise bracelet! middle: BLING. Right: vintage!}


{the next 2 bracelets. I couldn't get a photo I liked with everything together}


 {I made this bracelet! Fun stuff! Love this ring with this bracelet}


{one of my favorite Spotted Poppy bracelets}


{love this side shot and the pops of orange}


Do you like to stack your bracelets?

What type of jewelry do you like most?

Do you wear watches or am I the only "young" person who wearers a watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment