Friday, October 25, 2013

High Fiver for Friday: KSS Edition


My weekend is going to be fantastic. I kinda can't wait for it to really start. I get to hang with the hubby tonight. Tomorrow is the monthly girl's bible study group, then they are coming over for pumpkin decorating, and after that there is a birthday party. On Sunday I'll be headed to church, start the packing process for Kansas City, and young married bible study is happenin'. 

I'm one of those weird people who like to pack. Unpacking is another story...

So, what does KSS edition mean?

KSS = Keep it Simple Stupid. Yeah, this post is going to be siiiimple, assuming I can stop rambling...



ONE. Monday Night Bible Study.
What a great group. Seriously. We are all so different but it leads to great conversation and learning opportunities.

TWO. Chip Ingram.
He is awesome! The Monday night group and our young married group are doing studies by him. Google him if you're interested!

THREE. Surprising the Hubby.
I love surprising the hubs at work. Too much fun!

FOUR. Quality Time with New Friends.
I see a lot of awesome people on Sunday mornings, but it's just not enough time. So this past Sunday I made to dates with friends for Wednesday. It was so nice to sit down with those two ladies and get to know them a bit more.

FIVE. Creating.
I haven't gotten creative/crafty in months. That's ridiculous. So today, I got creative and it.is.wonderful. The creative engines are a runnin'!


Do you have any fun plans this weekend?

How was your week? What were your highs?

No comments:

Post a Comment