Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday Fun!


Today was a full day! 

A group of girls from my church get together once a month for a girls bible study. Two different girls lead each time and it has been wonderful. Today they talked about being dead to sin, alive in Christ (Romans 6:1-14). It lead to good conversation and testimonies being shared. God is so good!

Then we decorated pumpkins... And yes, this one is mine. It shouldn't surprise you one bit if you know me. :)


{pink, sparkle, and feathers = awesome}



I was also loving my outfit today! 


{top: costco baby!; jeans: VaultDenim; Shoes: I don't remember}



You guys, I'm having a great weekend! I hope yours is going well and if it isn't, I hope you're able to handle it all with grace and peace.


~Emily~



No comments:

Post a Comment