Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Finger Candy


If you know me (and even if you don't), you know I have hardly any a ton of jewelry. Jewelry is great for pulling an outfit together that wouldn't otherwise go or dressing up a simple outfit.

I'll be sharing the blue hued jewelry that I have over the next couple of days. 

Lets start with rings! They are like little sweet bits of candy for your fingers. Ah! I really do gravitate to rings... Below are all of my rings in the hues of blue.


{3 turquoise, 2 blingy, and the beaded one I made. the large turquoise one is "spider turquoise" from Colorado. 
the hubby and I spent a whole day looking for it}



{my 3 favorites}



{i love the combination of natural stones and polished diamonds. 
planning to have this ring sized so I can where it with my wedding ring.}



What is your favorite ring?
Even though it's not pictured, I love my amethyst ring from my grandma. It's beautiful. But I also where the giant rectangle turquoise one A LOT.

What color of jewelry do you tend to gravitate to?
Corals and blues.

Gold or silver?
Both?! But lately gold for new finds...



~Emily~




No comments:

Post a Comment