Friday, October 18, 2013

Hues of Blue : Bedrooms


I really wanted to show you our bedroom on this blog thing today. But it's messy. And since you all think I lead a perfect, clean, orderly life; I can't show you because it is incomplete and, well... messy. I hope you know that was all sarcasm and I'm not delusional. I'm aware that you know my life is not those things... I will show you that room soon though!

But tonight, I'm showing you some great rooms done in the hues of blue. I'm in love!


                                                                             via via


























 via


love this color palette!  via








Which one is your favorite?
I gotta go top right or second from the bottom. Love those rich colors!

What hues do you tend to go for? Opaque? Solid? Pastel? Jewel Toned?
Solid jewel tones (hence the name of this blog)!

What color is your room? Do you want to change it?
It's yellow... I'm dying to change it. :P



~Emily~



2 comments:

  1. Change it Em! Just a can of paint, as Brenda would say. OR....just add one wall of teal, to compliment the yellow. And YES, I want to change my room....just haven't had the time....still working on Olivia's room components, music, volunteering, getting Olivia around, keeping house, trying to get some crafting done, helping others here and there, trying to do stuff outside. Ugh, sometimes I feel like a chicken with it's head cut off! Love you Em. Love your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I know what you mean! In what way would you like to change it?

      Delete