Sunday, October 13, 2013

Flowers... Also Part of My Happy Place.


Flowers are part of my happy place. Yes, just like turquoise is. 

I love the variety of colors, shapes, textures, and personalities that flowers have. 

My husband loves Bird of Paradise. I love... well, I'm not sure what flower I love. I just love them. If I had to choose right now, I would say it's a toss up of Ranunculus, Fuchsias, Snap Dragon, and any kind of Poppy.

But here are some blue pretties!

{peace. via}


{these would be a fun pop of color in any floral arrangement. via}



{my heart would be so happy to spend a day in a field of these
 with my hubby and picnic. via}


{I could almost drink these... via}



What is your favorite flower(s)?


~Emily~



2 comments:

  1. You forgot bluebonnets! Google Texas Bluebonnets.

    ReplyDelete