Friday, October 11, 2013

High Five for Friday!!

Today, I'm headed to Redding (3 hrs from here) for an AWANA conference. Yay for a fun weekend with other who love Jesus!

I'm linking up with Lauren for high five for friday.

ONE. Knobs.
My hubby got knobs for the heat and air speed control in my car. Sure, they stick out about .5 an inch or so but wow it's easy to turn them!

TWO. Whales!
Mike and I went whale watching. It was so cool to 1) be able to see a whale and 2) watch the whale simply play in the swells.

THREE. Nature.
I wish I would have captured this better but the clouds in the distance (in and above the tree line in the center) looked like the tops of mountains.




FOUR. Pumpkin Patch.
I volunteered at a local pumpkin patch on Wednesday. Schools from the area come through and each kid gets to choose a pumpkin. It was fun (even without my coffee that day)! Bonus: the volunteers got "paid" with a pumpkin of our choosing! I chose this grayish blue one.




FIVE. Blessing.
God has blessed my marriage and I am thankful! If you want encouragement in your marriage I strongly suggest To Love, Honor, and Vacuum and Time-Warp Wife. They have been an encouragement to me when I felt like I couldn't (or didn't want to) talk to anyone else.


Cheers to the freakin' weekend!

~Emily~



1 comment: