Sunday, October 20, 2013

8 Home Eateries in the Hues of Blue


When I think of a color I want in my kitchen, I don't normally lean toward blue. I don't know why. It could just have to do with that fact that blue, black, and purple foods were built in as a warning that the food is old or poisonous

Anyway, when I looking for blue kitchens, I was pleasantly surprised to find some I liked and would be happy to be in!

{I love this backsplash. It makes me want to drink water. via}


{This is calm. via}


{Such a fun and cheery space! via}


{Anyone could live here. Cozy. via}


{Loving this Spanish styled kitchen! via}


{Antlers, open shelving, blue cabinets, yellow accents, 
and can I have the dog?!via}


{back. splash. via}


{Talk about wanting a drink of water... via}


What is your kitchen like?
It's WHITE with brown cabinets. And small. If I owned this home, I would change that... I can paint though!

How would you like it to look?
I'm dreaming of painting it green with red accents.... not Christmasy. More like one of these two...






~Emily~



No comments:

Post a Comment