Monday, October 21, 2013

Thoughts for a Meandering Monday


Just some random going ons...

1) I was nervous going to the dentist today. Worried about how much it would hurt to have my teeth deep cleaned (you know, when they go down between the gums and the teeth). Considering what they were doing, it wasn't so bad. Also considering that this is definitely a first world problem, it wasn't so bad. I'm thankful I can afford to get my mouth in shape and that those services are so available.  Oh, and apparently I have low profile teeth; AKA short teeth...


2) Finally found my sister's birthday gift after running to a few stores. Holla!


3) FALL. Apparently it's here! Today is super foggy and chilly. I'm hoping it's the same when I get home. Because we are further inland, we are outside of the fog belt (typically).


{Fog}




4) Fellow sea lovers... how awesome is this wreath at Pier 1?!

{I'm in love!}




5) I finally got an Outfit Of The Day photo up! When I took a photo at home it was just too dark. Thankfully the American Cancer Society thrift store has fitting rooms and I was able to snap a shot. And yes, I actually tried on some things (and bought 2 of them). ;)

{I'm even wearing blue! My top is OLD WaMart, cardigan is Old Navy, Pants are actually a deep denim color (not black) from forever21, scarf is American Eagle, boots are called emu wool (?), and the necklace is from .... I don't know. Ha!}




6) Brunch (because who eats breakfast AND lunch?) was from the chinese food place in the mall (so not clean eating!). When I left I saw an older man sitting with his bible open, writing away. I was so encouraged that I went up to him and told him so and that I wanted to encourage him to continue to do that! He asked me if I believed the Bible and about Jesus. It was wonderful!


7) Mike and I started going to a leadership bible study that meets once a month. We went last night and it was awesome. I have some thoughts whirring through my head but I won't unload them, unorganized, on you. 


Those are some of my meandering thoughts.

Anything random out there for you?


~Emily~





No comments:

Post a Comment