Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Ear Sweets

We are half way through the 31 day challenge! How are you doing? Is there anything you would like me to cover (I don't care if it relates to blue or not ;)?

Since I was busy living life and spending time with the hubby, I didn't get to blog for a couple days. 

Today we're back on track with earrings!I think earrings are my favorite part of jewelry. 

Below are all of the blue hued earrings I own. Some of these are cheapies from big box stores, some are artist made, and some are garage sale finds. I realized I have a pretty good range of blue colors within my earring collection

{my blue hued earring collection}


A close up of my favorites, of course. 


{spotted poppy designs. vintage mexican bead}


{Bauble by katy town. you can get her work at Stuff (in Kansas City)}


{old park lane. they are perfect with a casual outfit}


{my sweet friend hannah got these for me. they are awesome. so is she}


How many pairs of earrings do you have?
I'm afraid to find out... I would say around 50. I have a problem. I know.

What is your favorite piece of jewelry to wear?
Earrings, then rings.

Is there anything you would like me to cover during this series?


~Emily~




No comments:

Post a Comment