Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday!
 I feel like I had 3 this week. 
Tuesday, because of the holiday; 
Thursday, because I have today off; 
and today because, well, it's Friday! 


We are headed down to Enid, OK today to celebrate 
my Great Aunt Lizzy's 100th birthday!!!! 
Leave her some love!


Now on to what went down last week...


ONE. Baptism
Husband was baptized on Sunday evening! 
Our church hosted a church picnic with baptisms in the lake to follow.
It has been such a joy to see Mike grow in his faith and relationship with Jesus
Watching an adult go through these processes is different 
than watching a child and it's interesting and wonderful.


TWO. Color Run Kansas City 2012
I did my first 5k on Sunday!
 I participated in The Color Run. 
It was such fun supporting a great charity (Ronald McDonald House KC) with friends. 
And of course it was great to get dirty and colorful and exercise!
Oh, and Husband is the bomb. He was up and ready to help with anything.



 

THREE. Crafting
In the last 2 weeks I have worked on 3 different projects
Two are complete, one is still in progress. 
This is fantastic news as I haven't done much crafting in a while.


FOUR. History
I am so grateful for that sacrifices that were made for this country to become great.
We had a great day with old and new friends.
Please continue praying for our leaders!


FIVE. Coffee
Because of the holiday this week, we didn't get as much 
sleep as we should have at different times. 
Therefor, coffee is my buddy. 
We're on a first name basis. ;)
But seriously, I've been leaving for work about 6:30am. 
I really do love coffee.


~Emily~


Alright friends. Be sure to link up over at From My Grey Desk for H54F!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment