Friday, July 27, 2012

High Five for Friday!


Happy Friday Friends!

I’m linking up with Lauren over at from my grey desk!

For me it feels like Tuesday… Thursday was my Monday this week but Friday is my Friday. 
Woot Woot!


1) Beaver Lake
We went down to Beaver Lake from Friday night to Wednesday.
 It. Was. Wonderful. 
I enjoyed spending time with family, playing in the lake, crafting and watching the stars.
 I can’t wait until my mom and her siblings are able to build down there.
P.S. Thanks Houseworth cousin’s for welcoming us with open arms! We love you!

 {family}

 {bus stop ice cream}

 2) Tea Party
Wednesday night was the last night of the Juicy Fruit Girl’s Bible study. 
We threw a tea party and a modesty fashion show. 
Oh, and I forgot to take pics with my own camera so I’m working on getting some. The girls LOVED it! 
The space turned out wonderful and the girls looked cute in their thought out outfits and braided hair. 
Most importantly, Jesus was the focus!
I’m thinking I need a whole separate post for this…

 {tissue paper flowers}

3) Girl Time
My mom and sister have been in town for quite some time.
 Yay for lots of shopping, crafting and hair doing!

{pin curl completion}

4) Surprises
My mom and sis were supposed to go home yesterday. 
They are staying until Tuesday!


5) Opportunity
My dad had/has important business meetings yesterday and today.
 Mike has a phone interview with (what appears) to be a better employer next week. 
Please pray these things go well!


What fun things are going on in your life? 
How is your summer?

I love when conversations get started on here so feel free to jump in!

~Emily~

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a fun week! my sisterinlaws parents live down near beaver lake. and the fashion show sounds like blast. we did one at work a few months ago for the little girls and they said it was one of their favorite nights! and yay for family time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to see pics (when you get them) of how the fashion show went!

    ReplyDelete