Friday, July 13, 2012

High Five it up!

It's nice to be a part of the "Friday means 2 days off" club...

What makes me most happy for this Friday, is that my mom is here! I'm very excited to spend some time with her. She is a cool lady and I enjoy our relationship.



ONE. Employment.
Mike started his new job on Monday.
So thankful that both of us are employed!


TWO. 100th Birthdays.
My great aunt Lizzy turned 100 last week!
On Saturday, there was a party put on by her church. They are such sweet people and I’m so glad that she is surrounded by people who love her.
Because of this fun party, we had quite a bit of family there.





THREE. Window Shopping.
Mike and I always have fun window shopping together. 
Check out these super cute chairs from TJMaxx!



FOUR. Mitzy.
Boy does she make our lives interesting!!
While I was reorganizing/cleaning out the mudroom closet this week, she was having a blast exploring and being a fun pest. But I use pest in a fun way. When I searched the thesaurus, some nasty words came up, so a fun pest she is!

FIVE. Cooking.
It’s so great to be cooking again! I don’t think I realized I missed it.
I feel like it’s one of the ways I show Mike I care about him and love him. While he was in limbo between school and work for 2.5 months, he always made dinner. Don’t get me wrong, it was awesome but I’m just glad to be doing it. J



What is your favorite recipe? Feel free to share in the comments! 
I would love to try them out.



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. If you like crock pots, I have a few on my blog........Check out my Domestic Escapades tab!!!

    Love those chairs! And isn't your great aunt ADORABLE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo love that precious picture of Aunt Lizzie playing with the cell phone! Go Aunt Lizzie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those chairs look awesome. I love orange and would love to have them in my apartment.

    ReplyDelete