Friday, June 15, 2012

High Five for Friday


Who is happy it's Friday? I know I am. 
Yay for sleeping in a little tomorrow.

As always, I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.
 Feel free to link up!

Photobucket


ONE. Job Offer
Mike got a job offer. Yes he did!! 
It is in Lee’s Summit (a suburb of KCMO and where I work). 
Next step is moving out this way for sake of convenience and what not. 
I am so proud of him!


 TWO. VBS (vacation bible school)
I have been helping with games and what a blast it has been! 
Watching these kids learn about Jesus and learn how to encourage 
each other has been such a special thing to experience.


THREE. 5lbs. Down
I have lost 5lbs in the last 9 days!!! 
Woot. 
As you remember, this is goes toward part of my 12 in 2012 goal.
Yay for portion control, veggies and moving more.


FOUR. God’s Promise
I am with you

 via


FIVE. Friends
I love the friends I have made here in Missouri.
They are so encouraging and uplifting.
I miss my Cali friends. 
I am so thankful for Skype, text and Facebook 
for keeping in touch and up-to-date on your lives. 
Our God is good and I can see him at work in all of our lives!


 What little or big things happened in your life this week?


Have a happy weekend lovelies!


~Emily~

2 comments:

  1. Isn't VBS so much fun?! I hate that we couldn't be a part of ours this past year- we were moving! And how exciting that your husband got a new job! :)

    Hope you had an incredible weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS so fun! I grew up in a church of about 150 (on a good day) and the church I now attend had 500+ kids at VBS. CRAZY. But SO fun.

      Where are you moving? I hope the move is going smooth!

      Delete