Friday, July 20, 2012

High Five for Friday

I'm linking up with Lauren today because it's FRIDAY!


Photobucket





ONE. Thrifting
I went shopping at thrift stores with my mom and hubby.
We always find crazy things... and super cute things!
I got a new vase, silver slip on shoes (true story, and their awesome!), and two new shirts!
{creepy eye found thrifting}





TWO. Juicy Fruit
I have loved doing the 5th and 6th grade girls Juicy Fruit bible study.
They are so fun!
This coming Wednesday is our last day together. :(





THREE. Riley's hair cut
I'm sure it seems odd that I want to even mention someone else's hair cut... 
but I have been wait for this day for soo long!!! 
Doesn't she look GREAT?!
{photo via her boyfriend's fb}





FOUR. Rainbows
You want to know what the true symbolism of a rainbow is?
It is God's promise, and a beautiful one it is.
Genesis 9:8-17
I saw an amazing rainbow at about 6:45am on my way to work.
Our God is amazing and His creation is my favorite.





FIVE. Air Conditioning
It's been 103+ for the last week and that's continuing until...???
Need I say more?
{ew}



How was your week?
Fantastic I hope!

Love you all!

~Emily~

2 comments:

  1. great high lights of the week! that eye thing from thrifting looks creepy but cool at the same time. and what is juicy fruit? is it like a study on the fruits of the spirit? either way it has a cool name haha. are you from the kansas city area?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily! Sorry for the late response... I was out of town. :)

      Juicy Fruit is a study on the fruits of the spirit. It was such a fun study!

      I've lived in the KCMO area for 4 years in August! I'm from California originally and moved here for school. I love it here!

      Delete