Friday, January 27, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's that time again!

High Five for Friday. I'm linking up with Lauren at from my grey desk.
This is a time to simply recognize small and big things that happened through out the week.

ONE. Professional opportunity.

{via} 
The hubby is nearing the end of Paramedic school. This means, he has started to look at jobs everywhere. He applied for in Albuquerque. It's exciting and a little nerve racking to not really know where your life will be in 2.5 months. We could be here for a lot longer or we could be be moving. Weird. 


TWO. A new phone!!!!

{via}
I was with out phone from 1/21-ish until yesterday afternoon. It was a good break. However, it always seems to happen when people actually have to contact you. Anyway, thank you to the wonderful Verizon lady who saved me from dispair helped me! I was in and out of the store in 5 minutes with a new phone on the way and 3x as much data as well as some other features for literally 1 cent more than we were already paying. SA-weet!


THREE. Time.

{via}
It was fantastic to finally be able to meet up with Hannah and her husband! The hubby and I enjoy them so much. I look forward to a continually growing friendship with that lady! Time to spend with other friends doing things like crafts or thrifting is always a bonus!


FOUR. Skype.

{via}

Skyping is a wonderful tool to use especially if your loved ones are far, far away. I'm thankful for technology and that a friend and I can just pop in and SEE each other's faces!


FIVE. Chick-Fil-A.

Quick and delicious breakfast? Yes, please.


Be sure to check out the link party!

Photobucket 

What are YOUR high fives for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment