Friday, January 13, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's about time I joined this link party. I'm linking up with Lauren
High Five For Friday is meant to help us take a step back
and remember the things that have been
enjoyed or that you are thankful for.

Here we go:


1) I went on my first business trip this weekend.
We were in Orlando, FL for the AFRDS show.
We stayed at the Peabody
(the hotel known for the ducks).


{duck soap}


2) If I had to choose some one to do a
business trip with, it would be this girl
(Mary-Catherine, not Snow)!
{Myself, Snow, and MC at the airport}


3) I needed to be reminded that I have a
pretty awesome point and shoot camera.
I'm trying not to be too angsty for a new one...
The below picture is of Leona Valley, CA (home)
in 07 or 08.

{photo taken with my point and shoot... unedited}





4) I LOVE my Gap jeans!
Don't judge the price tag... 
they are worth Every. Penny.

Gap 1969 Long and Lean Jeans
{favorite jeans}
5) I got 10 hrs of sleep on Monday night.
I'm hoping for much more this weekend!
{google image search...
Please click the image
 for the link.}

Make sure to go check out Lauren and have a fanTABUlous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment