Friday, January 20, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's that time again dearies. A time to relfect on the week!
It's Friday and I'm happy about that.



I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for this weekly posting, "High Five for Friday".
It's meant for us to take a step back and recognize the good things in our week!
Here we go!


 
1) High Five for YOUR Voice!!:
I'm thankful for all the people taking time to sign the petition against SOPA and PIPA.
We can not allow our government to censor the internet.
People, this is what's going on in countries like China.






2) High Five for Prioritizing Relationships:
On Tuesday night's my family goes to Breakfast Club.
Breakfast Club is just us choosing a place and going to dinner.
It's a blast.
However, this Tuesday the hubby and I decided we needed some
 "husband and wife" time.
I love that man.
God is good.



 
3) High Five for Books:
So excited to get this book from the liabrary for book club.
Guess what I'll be doing this weekend...


To Love Anew by Bonnie Leon
Image found through a google search



 
4) High Five for Squirt Bottles:
In case you don't know, Mitzy (my kitzy cat), is C.R.A.Z.Y.
Yay for squirt bottles that aid in our trying to chill her OUT.
'Nough said.

Image found through google search. Click image.



 
5) High Five for Getting-Enough-Sleep-During-the-Week!!!:
I'm on a roll, babies, and I really enjoy sleep.


What are your 5 highlights and what-have-you's for the week?

4 comments:

  1. My husband is also loving the squirt bottle this week for my cat. I spoil her, so I don't squirt her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. I bet she loves you! I feed and clean her cat box so naturally, she loves my husband more. :P The crazy thing is that we need the squirt bottle for night time or we won't get any sleep! I thought we got a cat, not a newborn. ;)

      Delete
  2. ok lets see, my five highlights of the week were: going to physical therapy for my legs and getting a new therapist that really cares, mon thru thur were the best dinners ever (all home made soups: italian sausage and tortellini soup, chicken noodle soup, spicy chicken soup, and meat ball soup with rice), finding out i only have to pay $55 for my classes this semester, i found my lost shoe, and all my favorite shows recorded properly this time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you have a therapist that cares! That is SO important! I LOVE eating homemade and little surprises like finding the lost shoe and paying less than expected. It's the best.

      Delete