Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thrifted Thursday

If you know me, even a little, then you know that I love thrift stores. Sure, there is A LOT of junk, but there are also a lot of unexpected fun finds and practical things. Here are some of the things I have picked up lately...

5 fallish leaf garlands - $1.00
3 fallish leaf "picks" - $1.00
3 blown glass balls - $7.00
2 baskets - $1.50
4 terra-cotta bunny rabbit napkin rings - $1.00
Flower canvas - $.75
Hanging planter - $2.00
Light fixture - $5.00
Fleur de lis taper holder - $0.50
Total = $19.75

{kitties playing while I untangled all of the garland. they loved it}



 {Mojo and George playing while Mitzy acts like she's too cool. What a snob! :P}



{all of my goodies!}



{Mitzy the model}



{blown glass ball things}



{terra-cotta bunny napkin ring holders. Can't wait to use these for spring and Easter.}



{small flower canvas}



{new planter! I know it's small but so cool}



{weird flower things I found for fallifying (yes I made that up) the house}



{kind of an oriental plate but I love the colors.}



{light fixture. sorry for the sucky picture.}

Have you gone thrifting lately? What did you find? 

What is your best thrift store find?
My best find would probably be a piece of furniture. I love finding those well made sturdy pieces of furniture. :)


~Emily~




No comments:

Post a Comment