Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Spray Painted Terra-cotta


I went to Ace Hardware the other day to get spray paint (for a different project) and a pot to plant my basil in. 
The cashier asked if I was spray painting the pot and I said, "Golly gee willikers! What a swell idea."

Supplies needed are:
spray paint
painters tape
yarn (optional)
a pot

Suggested steps:
Tape off what you don't want sprayed
Spray paint it
Plant something!



 {Don't mind my water logged painters tape. It was still sticky!!}



{Tape off what you want.}



{Start spray painting. I did a few coats.}



{Mitzy who desperately wants to come help. ;)}



{The finished project}



For the most part it turned out how I envisioned. Next time I'll be more careful with the tape. I thought I had it all flattened but I guess not. 

Does anyone have suggestions for getting rid of the streaks?


~Emily~





No comments:

Post a Comment