Friday, September 13, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Happy Happy Friday!!


 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png


ONE. Safety.

Last week the hubby went out on a call at work (he's a paramedic) and took a crazy fast summersault down a 50 foot ravine thanks to 15 or so bee stings tumble down a very steep ravine. Luckily, he is ok (and so are the patients) minus a really bad sprained ankle and itchy bee stings. :) Oh I am SO grateful! Even though he didn't get to work like he was planning to, we got a lot of great time in with each other. Score!




TWO. Job Interview.

I had an interview for a job that I think I would enjoy and would be good at. I should know in a week and a half or so! I'm stressed about figuring out health insurance so, if I get this job hopefully that will be taken care of. 




THREE. Life Friends.

Friends are so special! They choose to have a relationship because they enjoy you and want to know you. How cool is that?! Here are some fun pics of a few of my life friends (as in life long).















FOUR. Dental Insurance.

Eeek! No more crazy expensive appointments. I will forever be grateful for dental insurance!



FIVE. Southwest.

It is really expensive to fly in and out of this area. So, hubby and I will be flying out of Oakland. I'm thankful for Southwest! They are the cheapest option. We will be going to Kansas City for 2 weeks!!! I am SO SO SO excited!! Oh my heart is happy. Woot. :)



Now, I have some gardening to get to. Have a happy Saturday and ENJOY your weekend!



~Emily~





No comments:

Post a Comment