Friday, June 1, 2012

High Five for Friday

Friday 
Friday 
Friday!


ONE. Licensed.
Mike is an official, licensed paramedic. He can now apply for jobs! 
God is good! 

TWO. Beaver Lake.
I am so blessed to know Beaver Lake. It's beautiful!
My family has gone there for generations. 
I can't wait to take my kids someday.
Mike and I got to head down there over Memorial Day weekend.
We tubed. We swam. We slept. We had fun.
  And Mike broke a rib... but he's good and we had FUN.

Please enjoy some lake photos!
{queen anne's lace. 
my favorite flower 
picked by my favorite man}

 {Uncle JJ, Rosie (Mom), Uncle Ben}

 {beaver lake}


THREE. Juicy Fruit.
We started 5th and 6th grade girls bible study Wednesday. 
I get to be the fun craft lady!
 I'll try post some of the crafts we do!

FOUR. Good Morning Girls.
I'm doing a Proverbs 31 bible study with Good Morning Girls.
 It's an online study but it's interactive through Facebook, social media and what not. 
Surprisingly, I really like that aspect!
This study came at the right time...
 Personally, I was struggling with some wifely duties and it's wonderful
 to be encouraged not only by God's word but also by the girls He's put in this study!
 It's not to late to join! 

FIVE. Service Men and Women.
I'm always grateful for the service men and women; past, present and future. 
Thanks to them, I get to enjoy my comfortable, American, free, life.
 Sure, we all have struggles, but step back and look at what you do have. 
For those of you who don't think you have much, look at the doors that have been opened to you through what our military men and women sacrifice. 
Doors to better jobs, business opportunities, religious freedom.
Give a prayer of thanks and tell your military men and women thank you!

 {dressing grandma and grandpa's grave for Memorial Day}

Be sure to linkup with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk!


What are your top 5 for this week?

-Emily- 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Mike! That is so great. 5/6 graders are the perfect age to do crafts with. What a fun thing to do with them! I hope you get to have lots of good conversations with the girls.

    ReplyDelete