Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Burnt Popcorn (and other airhead moments)

Airhead moment numero uno:

Incident:
I burnt popcorn today. At work. Talk about a stinky, giggly office.
I thought you could just push the "popcorn" button on the microwave and it senses when it's done.
Apparently not. 

Lesson:
Watch your popcorn, closely.


Airhead moment numero dos:

Incident:
I tried to cook a frozen pizza with cardboard still on the bottom. What was my logic? It's a one-time tray they give you to keep your pizza from being floppy when you pull it out of the oven. Luckily Aunt Susie was around to keep the house from going up in flames because there was paper in the oven. Oi.

Lesson:
Cardboard is flammable. 
Don't use it as a tray (even when it comes with it) for frozen pizza.


Airhead moment numero tres:

Incident:
I was lighting candles thinking the Hubby and I could have a romantic evening. I ended up lighting a fake flower arrangement on fire with said candles. I grabbed the burning arrangement, screaming very calmly, and took it into the bathroom and put it out in the bathtub.

Lesson:
Fake flowers = HUGE flames when lit.



Possible fires seem to be a recurring theme...



Have you had a recent airhead moment?

Please don't leave me hangnin'!


~Emily~

1 comment: