Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Do Good

I'm doing a bible study with Good Morning Girls
This quote was used in their blog today. 


Do all the good you can, by all the means you can,
In all the ways you can, in all the places you can,
At all the times you can, to all the people you can,
As long as ever you can.

- John Wesley



Go out do something, at least one thing, good for someone else.

Focus on your husband or wife. 
Focus on your boyfriend or girlfriend.
Focus on your friend, coworker, or relative.




Go do good.

~Emily~

 

3 comments:

  1. Excellent reminders for all who read your blog!
    This is your mom..I have to post anonymous because I can't figure out how to do it any other way. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mom! I'm enjoying the bible study and seeing how it is effecting my friends and fellow bible study girls! Our God is so good!

      Delete
  2. That is such a good quote from John Wesley. I've heard it before but had forgotten it, and it was a great reminder today!

    ReplyDelete