Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in pictures

2011 through pictures. The only thing I can't show you is Mike starting paramedic school and the joy he has with it and well as all the love we've felt this year.



                       
My hair before it was even at it's longest. 
Lindsay... kill me next time I see you. ;)
 And my hair after I cut 17 inches off of it.



A beautiful friend with a beautiful wedding and a happy marriage.





My new wedding ring and 1 year anniversary.




In April, my Grandma (Maud Sanders) 
passed away. Although it wasn't a
 tragic situation, it is still sad to lose
 such an amazing woman.
 I wish I could have known her better.





I graduated!!! And one of the besties 
flew out here and surprised me. 
They got me good!
 That's her in the top right.
 I bet the people in the airport 
were just as surprised as I was 
when I started screaming...




I got a kitty for graduation!
 This is Mitzy, the kitzy. 
She is crazy.



I got to go home
 and bring friends with me. 
It was the first time at the 
beach for some of them.



Mike's mom and brother came out this summer. 
We took a road trip to Saint Louis 
with my Mother-in-law. It was SO fun!
 A great 4th of July.




I helped with my cousins baby shower. 
It was the first I one I had any
 planning/decorating involvement. 
I made the diaper cake and 
did the topiaries and such.




Mike and I went to Seattle for my cousin's wedding.
We met up with my immediate family
What a beautiful, special wedding! 
Do you see how gorgeous she is?






These 4 pictures are from mine
 and Mike's Chicago trip.
It was so fun! 
It was our first vacation not with/for family.
We took the train and stayed at the Hyatt. FUN!


Mike's Dad came for Thanksgiving.



The Hagel and The Fairfield came to Kansas city! 



These amazing opal, diamond 
and white gold earrings from the
hubby for Christmas. 
I'm a lucky girl.



Well, I'm ready for 2012. I'm sure there will be some exciting times next year! 

What is one of your favorite memories or accomplishments from 2011?




2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great year! Overall 2011 brought many great things to my life as well. Far more good than bad for my family in 2011. I have high hopes for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesika - Do have any plans specific to this year?

    ReplyDelete