Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Life Update

It's been awhile which means it's time for an update. I miss you jewels!

1) We had family in town the whole week of Thanksgiving! It was fun having a full house. We went out and explored a bit, learned some new recipes for Thanksgiving, hit up Target on black friday (yay for maternity clothes 40% off!), and just enjoyed time with each other.


2) The Monday of Thanksgiving week I got a job. That's right, A JOB!!! It's been over a year since I've worked and it's so wonderful to be employed. I work for a company who sends me out to do photos and videos for the various car dealers in my area. It's flexible, pays good, and I get to be outside. SCORE.


3) This pregnant lady is exhausted. Glad to not be working tomorrow.


4) I have so many thoughts, hopes, and dreams for Spotted Poppy Designs (mine and my mom's business).


5) Cats are the best. Please don't argue with me.


Friends, I've missed you. I'm looking forward to some fun Christmas-y posts. You've been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment