Thursday, November 29, 2012

Whirlwind

These last 5 weeks have been a whirlwind... We moved half across the country, got settled in our new little cottage (still tweaking things!), Mike has been working handyman jobs and I've been creating like a crazy lady. Mike and I are enjoying visiting with people and we are staying busy. 

My mom and I are starting a business. It's fun and it's crazy. We are having a blast creating things and we are trying to figure out the best venue to sell in. 



{goodbye baby Zeke...}

 {getting ready to hit the road}
{Kimbre - I miss you! Thanks for lending us your hubby}

{looking a little Beverly Hillbilly-ish}

{lunch in the middle of NO WHERE}

{cute decor in the middle of NO WHERE. who paints tumble weeds?! love it!}

{that would be interesting}

{the only casualty, our box spring. the wind beat it up}

{attempting to let the kitties out. only tried once...}

{scenery: New Mexico}

{Ben in New Mexico}

{scenery: Arizona} 

{scenery: Arizona}

{scenery: Arizona}

{flat tire about 1.5 hours from home... thankful for these two}

{in-n-out. YUM}

{the cottage. WE MADE IT!!}

{moving in}

{help from family and friends}

{more help from family and friends}

{old buddies. boy scouts unite! and Mike thinks he's gangster...}

{home church}

{Mitzy "helping"}

{succulents from a day "down below"

{earrings: Spotted Poppy Designs}


What kinds of crazy things are going on in your life?

~Emily~

2 comments:

  1. those earrings are so fabulous! I would TOTALLY buy those!

    I miss you so much, friend! Glad things are going well and you're staying busy, but I wish we could be busy doing fun things together here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah - I totally thought of you the WHOLE time we were creating these. They are SO you!! :) I miss you soo much too. SO SO much!! Bah. Ok... hormones are a flying. ;)

      Delete