Saturday, November 10, 2012

High Five for Friday!


It's Friday evening and I'm behind schedule! 
Granted, I haven't done a post like this for weeks...


ONE. A day "down below" a.k.a the greater L.A. area.

{succulents at the Terranae Resort}


TWO. My Mitzy Kitzy keeps me entertained. 
I make her tired with all my crafting and creating.

{Mitzy snoozing}



THREE. My husband is awesome. He works hard. He is willing to jump in and help even after a busy day. He is my favorite.


FOUR. My mom and I crafted and created ALL WEEK. Earrings, towels, key fobs, chalk boards, business ideas searching for craft fairs/shows. FUN. Our first one is tomorrow. Hoping we do well! Sparky, pearly, vintage things always make my heart happy.

{Spotted Poppy Designs: vintage flower earrings}


{Spotted Poppy Designs: vintage pearl earrings}



{Spotted Poppy Designs: Christmas towels}


FIVE. Lunch with friends. I got to have coffee and lunch with a friend from high school. We giggled. A. LOT. Then I had another lunch date with a bestie from middle school. That's right folks... if we become friends, prepare to stick around awhile. ;)

{Java chip Sundae. YUM} 


Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!!!

~Emily~

P.S. If you would like to purchase any of the earrings or the towel, please feel free to contact me.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment