Friday, November 30, 2012

High Five for Friday

I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!
It's a chance to take a little time for the good things from the past week.

ONE. Sleep.
I have had SO much sleep the last 4 days! I feel great!

TWO. Kitties.
They provide A LOT of entertainment. A LOT. They chase each other like crazy, they play with things and get all crazy and they are just cute. The end.

THREE. Perfect Timing.
Since Mike and I have moved back to Cali with out jobs lined up (sounds crazy, I know). We have been living very frugal. Our families are great, they have posted that Mike is able and willing to do handyman work (and he does it well). Because they have posted, we have been able to have an income and even go on a date! People have heard him say he's doing handyman work and have asked when they can have him come over. God's timing is perfect!

FOUR. Date Night!
We got to go on a date!!! Woo hoo! I love my man. He is my love. :) We are so lucky to have found each other in 8th grade. Yup. You read that right, we met in 7th, became friend and have been "together" since 8th (minus a little 8 month hiccup. ;) ) God is so good!

{we're in a bathroom. I knew you would figure it out eventually so there you have it...}


FIVE. Friends.
New friends, old friends, near and far friends. They are just the best. I'm really struggling with my KC peeps being half way across the country right now but at the same time, I'm so excited to be near the Cali ones. I'm relearning long distance friendships but it's good. Mike and I received a letter from our friends parents, yes parents, of encouragement. It was so sweet! I almost cried. I really am so blessed and lucky. Again, God is good!

What were your top five this week?

~Emily~


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment