Friday, October 5, 2012

High Five for Friday

Hive Five for Friday!!!!

Man, it's been a while since I've done this series, but it's time I get back to it.

ONE. Big Life Decisions
Mike and I made the final decision to move back to California. I'm very excited, very calm, and a little nervous. Our families are out there and we have missed them so. I can't wait to spend precious time with them!

TWO. Support
I have been so blessed by the out pouring of support from friends, family and acquaintances. You all rock! After I was fired and you all found out, BOOM!, texts, messages, comments, phone calls and personal visits. And then, after Mike and I decided to move back to Cali, BOOM!, all of you making sure we are being reasonable and then stepping up to offer help with the whole moving process. You ROCK and we LOVE you!

THREE. Possible Job Opportunities
Mike is already moving forward in the application process with a company in Cali. I am supposed to have an interview via Skype at some point.

FOUR. Leisure Time
With not working this last week comes slow mornings to spend with coffee and Jesus. Perfection.

FIVE. Cooking
I haven't really gotten to cook on a semi regular basis in quite some time. I have really enjoyed being able to cook and find recipes on Pinterest. Yummy!

I'm linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk. You should link up too!

~Emily!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment