Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Desert Gardens

Since Mike and I are moving back to the High Desert (1 week and 2 days... nuts!
I thought I would look at what kinds of plants can die grow there. 
Wish me luck friends... it is a desert The other thing to consider, 
we may or may not be in that specific area for long. 
Solution to these conundrums? Cacti and 
succulents are always a good bet so that leads me to... Dish gardens! 


These are some of the small sized gardens I'm digging right now, pun intended.













Which one is your favorite?

~Emily~

4 comments:

  1. i really like the second one and the last one! hope you have enjoyed your time here in kc =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily - I have very much enjoyed my time here. :) It's been so fun and I love this city! I'll let you all know which design inspired my dish garden when I get there. :)

      Delete
  2. My favorite is the last one! Although the little tiny Indians are pretty darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah! I was shopping some where yesterday and came across a GREAT bowl for the-last-one's look. When I get back to Cali I'll have to look for one!

      Delete