Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lost and Found


My jewelry likes to run away from me. 
Here is a list of examples and a very big highlight at the end!

1) My 1st promise ring from Mike ran away 
and then returned after he had replaced it.

2) Mike got me Betty Boop earrings during high school. 
One of the Betty's just up and ran away. 
I purchased a new pair (which he didn't
 know until this post. Sorry honey).

3) One of my lovely earrings from Stuff that the Mike got 
me for Christmas a couple years ago walked out. 
Luckily the artist could make a replacement.

4) Wedding ring #1. Gone. I'll go into that later. 
Way too much to type with all of the other excitement. 
Replaced with an antique ring that we love!

{Wedding ring #1}


{Wedding ring #2}


5) On a work trip one of my diamond and opal earrings ran away to hide. 
And that's all it was doing. 
It was hiding for 5 months.
 I am SO SO SO happy to report that it came out of 
hiding tonight and has been reunited with it's twin!

{opal & diamond earrings}



{opal & diamond earrings}


I am so thankful and happy. 
Who knew finding something that you had written off as a loss would 
bring such thankfulness and (surprisingly) relief?

Mike says it might be a while until I get any jewelry (especially earrings. 
Dang it, because I love jewelry.


~Emily~


P.S. My first piece of jewelry from Mike is a 
diamond stud necklace, more like a diamond chip. 
It should be noted that it has never been lost.








No comments:

Post a Comment