Friday, March 16, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Yo! It's Friday.
 I'm linking up with Miss Lauren at From My Grey Desk.
Be sure to join in!



ONE. Windows down.
Weather + highs 70's - 80's = driving with windows down
Driving with windows down = happy and content me.



TWO. My livelihood.
Today was my first trade show!
I bought Dansko shoes. Oh yeah, and the show was great!



THREE. Hannah.
I got to hang out with my cool, and beautiful friend, Hannah on Wednesday night. 
We had fun using glitter!

Yay! More on this fun stuff later. :D



FOUR. Encouragement.
Being encouraged is a high. It's always good no matter who it's from. For example, you could be encouraged by a stranger, family, close friends, acquaintances, co-workers, spouses... I personally love being encouraged by my husband. 



FIVE. Spontenaety. 
My new position has allowed for Mike and I to plan a short notice (for us at least) trip to go home!! We can't wait to see our families and love on them!





Do you have 5 highs this week?
What were they? 
I would love to know more about my readers!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment