Friday, March 9, 2012

High Five for Friday

Friday and I are friends.
 I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk and you should too!

What were my highs this week?


ONE. Carpooling.
The new job (more on that next) and the hubby's clinicals are about 25 min. from home. 
So, we got to carpool 3 out of the 5 days. 
And I loved it
In fact, I find it awesome that I miss that time with him. 
But next week we get to carpool at least 2x! :D



TWO. Verdict on new job.
It's great! I enjoy what I'm doing, who I'm working with
 and who I'm working for. It really is great. 
And God is good!



THREE. Numbers going down.
Do you remember the 12 in 2012 post where 
I talked about losing 5lbs a month? 
Well, I haven't lost 10lbs in the last 2 months but
I have lost 7!! 

via



FOUR. God's Promises.
God promises to provide. And he does. 
   “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?
   Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?"
Matthew 6:25-27
He is good.



FIVE. Mitzy.
She gives us such great entertainment. 
I love animals.
 I love that God gave us animals.
 They are so interesting and comforting and fun! 
Now, go hug your pet! They love you!


So, what were some of the highs of your week? 
I would love to hear them!





3 comments:

  1. This is your mom, not anonymous. lol But, alas, that is the only way I can figure out how to respond to your blogs...

    My high this week, one of them, was knowing I have two daughters who are friends, and the younger one can trust the older one to help her through some of her growing up pains. Love you Em.

    Another high, I signed up with Vault Denim. I hope it goes well and I don't find it a chore to try to get people to buy jeans so I can earn some extra cash to do some very needed things.

    Another high, I got these great chairs from a lady on craigslist. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! Awesome! Send me a picture of the chairs. Do you have to do anything to them or are they ready to use?

      I feel so special that Olivia wanted to call me!! :D And I'm glad all it well.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete