Friday, February 17, 2012

High Five for Friday

I am happily welcoming Friday.

Every Friday (except last week... sorry) I link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.
It is meant to be a reflection on the "highs" of your week and to help you focus on the good things, big or small, when there can be so many bad things. 


Here we go...


ONE. God's perfect timing.
Last Friday, February 10th, was my birthday. It was also the day I was offered a postion with f'real and I accepted that postion. God's timing is perfect and never ceases to amaze me. I'm SO excited to start with f'real on March 1st.


TWO. Friends.
On Saturday, we had a birthday party full of taco's, games,
great people, the really tall and amazing chocolate cake from Costco and milk.
I LOVE that cake. It's my favorite. Oh, and I love my friends too. ;)
 

THREE. The Hunger Games Trilogy.

Found here

This is an intense trilogy. I'm 24 and I loved it but also recognize it's intense. I think some 13 year olds could handle and other need to wait. I will say this. I'm so glad it ended the way it did! I wasn't sure how I wanted it to end and then when it did, I knew it was the only right way to end it.


FOUR. Chiropractors.
{This was the cheesiest and creepiest picture I could find...}
If you didn't catch it on Facebook, I got rearended pretty hard two Wednesday's ago (2/1/12). With the job change comes a much better health insurance set up for me. Yay!

FIVE. Being Spoiled.
{This is not the case but it's funny}
My hubby spoiled me real good from my brithday until, well, he's still kinda doing it. I'm a blessed girl. Also, I'm taking advantage of all the time I get to spend with him. The next month won't be that way so much.


Be sure to link up!

Photobucket

What are your high fives for the week?
If you dont have any, work on seeing the small things that make life beautiful!

Peace out lovlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment