Friday, February 3, 2012

High Five for Friday!

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm very very very happy about that! I get to craft with some great co-workers this weekend. It's also Super Bowl weekend (PARTY)! AND I get to simply relax my brain a bit.
But I digress. This is a post meant to reflect on 5 highs of the week that's ending.

I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk. Be sure to check her out.

Here we go...

One. 1999 Honda Accords.


Those things are made of steel and will never die. I was rear ended rather, hard, by a very large old van (with a metal bumper), pulling a trailer, on Wednesday night and all my car has to show for it is a few scratches. AMAZING and SAFE.
I would love my next car to be a Honda CRV or Ford Escape. We shall see! FYI this is not my car however, mine looks EXACTLY like this one.



Two. Mitzy.

{Mitzy the Kitzy}

Although she is C.R.A.Z.Y. , I love her. She makes our nights void of sleep lives interesting! She is still a kitten and curious as can be. I love it.





Three. Riley.

{Riley is the adorable, petite person in this picture}

She made me the sweetest little desk calendar. I finally brought it to work for my desk. It makes my day that much better when I see it. :)

{I apologize for the photo quality. Good ole phone pic.}




Four. My Job.


It can be hard to remember that there are people out there who have been unemployed for quite some time and that people are being laid off often, every day. My number four "high" is being employed.






Five. Hobby Lobby.

{logo}

How can Hobby Lobby not make the top 5 highs of the week?!



Be sure to check out the link party!

Photobucket 


Tell me,
What were your top five?
Who do you appreciate in your life?
Are you dreaming of a new car? A new job?

6 comments:

  1. super cute blog :) just started following you :)

    with love,
    meg

    follow me @ http://somethingbeautifultheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't figure out how to post other than using anonymous. Sorry.
    This is your mom.
    So thankful you weren't seriously hurt this week.
    I enjoy reading your blog...sometimes forgetting you are my daughter! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Mom... I set up to accept anonymous comments just you can comment. :) If you don't want to do it that way then you have to get set up with google.
      I'm very thankful too! I'll b going to a chiropractor soon!
      I'm glad you read it. :)

      Delete
  3. Super cute blog and I love your moms comment!

    ReplyDelete