Friday, October 10, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Friday. FRIDAY. FRIIIDAAY!! (said to the toon of "mail time" in Blues Clues.) :)



ONE. Walks, parks, and swings.
On Tuesday last week Mike, Chester, and I took a walk to one of the parks here in Blue Lake. It's an awesome park! When we got there, a cross country meet for K-8 was going on (I had NO idea it went as young as kindergarten!) so the park was crawling with kids and screaming in what they though was an encouraging way cheering parents. Mike and I really want to go back during the day so we can play on the AWESOME play ground! Chester also rode in his stroller without the car seat being attached for the first time. I think he loved it. He contentedly looked at everything we passed. He also got in a swing at the park which he enjoyed as well. 






TWO. Family time.
Bummer I was exhausted come Sunday morning. Thankful my hubby let me sleep when he got home. Bummer we missed church. Thankful to go see Pastels on the Plaza without all of the crowds but with my hubby, baby, and an imaginary cup-o-joe. Below are a few, yes a few, of my favorites. :)












THREE. Friends who are crafty and can knit.
This little hat is inspiring some fun ideas over here but I can't share them with you, yet. :)





FOUR. The Village.
My aunt Susie sent Chester the cutest package of clothes and books. He is growing so quick. Thankful for bigger clothes just when we needed more. :) How cool that part of our "village" can be a part of Chester's life even 1600+ miles away? 




FIVE. Fall-like weather.
Yay for boots, sweaters, and warm drinks.



BONUS.
SIX. Interview!
I had an interview on Friday for Fred Meyer Jewelry. Although I'm not dying to go work, I'm excited at the possibility. I should hear something either way on Monday.


Do you have any fun weekend plans? How was your week? Find some good!

I've linked up with Lauren for this post.



~Emily~


No comments:

Post a Comment